Customer Service: (626) 463-8584
Email us: email@example.com
Your satisfaction is important to us. Our customer service team will promptly address and resolve any issues you may have.
What is your warranty?
All Standard Functions products come with a minimum 30 day warranty. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our warranty.
What is your retail shipping policy?
CONTINENTAL 48 STATES, ALASKA, HAWAII, and US TERRITORIES:
We offer FREE shipping via USPS on all orders over $100.00 within the CONTINENTAL 48 STATES, ALASKA, HAWAII, and the US TERRITORIES.
Shipping times: Orders placed after 8AM PST will ship the following business day, including overnight orders (for example, an overnight order placed on a Thursday will ship Friday and arrive at its destination Monday).
Other shipping options currently available:
USPS Shipping: Flat Rate Shipping across the USA is $5.25.
STANDARD FUNCTIONS IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING: Orders that are lost during shipping or reported as delivered and/or signed by any individuals other than the customer. For these situations the customer must file a claim with the carrier (USPS).
What is your return policy?
All non-STANDARD FUNCTIONS, Beyond Vape or Aria Built products purchased through STANDARDFUNCTIONS.COM are condidered “AS IS” products, meaning that they are sold with no expressed or implied warranties included. “AS IS” items cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are either damaged during shipping, or electronically inoperable (Ego batteries, vv/vw devices, etc.). Customers with product issues must contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 626-454-1188 within 48 hours of receiving their shipment as indicated in package tracking records (if purchased online, please do not take your item to a STANDARD FUNCTIONS retail location).
Additional STANDARD FUNCTIONS Return Policy Terms:
- Returns sent without notifying our support team first. These items will be returned at the customer’s expense.
clearomizers, mechanical mods, and liquids (including but not limited
to e-juice), rebuildable devices, drip tips, batteries, wick, wire,
coils, or parts for any of the aforementioned items. These items will be
returned at the customer’s expense.
- Orders that are lost in
shipping or reported as delivered and/or signed by any other individual
than the purchasing customer. For these situations the customer must
file a claim with the carrier (USPS).
Minor blemishes, scratches, nicks, or dents are expected to occur during the manufacturing process to a minor degree. Issues such as these fall under the “AS IS” category of the sale, thus qualifying them under the condition above that states, “‘AS IS’ items cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are either damaged during shipping, or electronically inoperable (Ego batteries, vv/vw devices, etc.).” Customer’s attempting to return clones or replicas will be considered as attempting a fraudulent action. These items will either be confiscated and sent to the trademark holder as evidence or returned at the customer’s expense, and the customer will be barred from further STANDARDFUNCTIONS.COM purchases. Items damaged via user error, improper use, or abuse are NEVER covered under warranty by Standard Functions, nor the manufacturer's of the products in question. Damages such as these include but are not limited to cross-threading, plier marks, stripped screws, water damage, deep scratches or dents, etc.
TO INQUIRE ABOUT INITIATING A POSSIBLE RETURN, PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Email your name, order number, and description of the item and reason for the return to email@example.com. Please include pictures or video and be as detailed as possible. You will be notified upon receipt and diagnosis of the item(s).
- 2. If a return request is approved, please package the items(s) along with all of the included parts, packaging, and literature. Everything must be returned as it was sent, within reason. Excessively damaged or missing packaging, parts, or literature may result in a forfeit of return, exchange, or refund. Any items deemed to have damage caused by user error will not be considered eligible for return, exchange, or refund.
- 3. After packaging the item(s), print the shipping label that we will email you, affix it to the package, and drop it off at your nearest USPS location, searchable at this link: www.usps.com/track. The item must be shipped within 10 business days or the RMA will be considered invalid.
- 4. Replacements will only be considered once the return has been inspected and diagnosed by our Quality Control Department. If approved, replacements will only be sent if they are the same product and finish, and only if they are still available. If there are no detectable defects or shipping damages to the item(s), they will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- 5. You will receive notification from us within 48 hours indicating the status of your request.